- No contest QSO’s allowed, no ‘internet’ type QSO’s, in other words, all QSO‘s must be antenna to antenna, the use of repeaters is allowed.
- Any band, any mode, any power, mix and match, it‘s up to you how many bands/modes you use.
- For each QSO, your log needs to contain date, time, your callsign and locator, your contact’s callsign and locator, mode.
- Locators need to be 4, 6, or 8 characters long. Bryan will work on 6 characters, so 4 will have “mm” appended and 8 will have the last 2 characters removed, his program will process locators to a length of 6, any locator with a length different to 4, 6, or 8 will be discarded.
- For missing locators you should try QRZ.com or the like. Bryan will help where he can but please remember, it‘s very time consuming.
League table categories will initially comprise:
- most miles
- most QSO’s
- most countries
- most Maidenhead Squares
– overall and by band.
Logs must be submitted in ADIF to Bryan M0IHY within 3 days of the following month. Those unable to process their log files into ADIF can send what they have to Bryan and he will process them.