G3MDG Members only
Equipment Sale / Exchange / Wanted
This is where Club members can Advertise Items for sale Or ask for any Wanted Equipment.
Monday 22nd May 2017.
The ICOM IC-7100 is a HF 0-30MHz + 70MHz + 6m + 2mtr + 70cms + D-STAR digital Transceiver
• Slanted front separated controller with large touch screen dot matrix LCD.
• Speaker is self contained inside the controller
• Full mode (SSB, CW, AM, FM, RTTY decode) and D-STAR DV
• HF (100W) / 50MHz (100W) / 70MHz (50W) / 144MHz (50W) / 430MHz (35W)
• Lower current consumption / cooler operation (compared with the IC-7000)
• SWR meter function also works for VHF and UHF bands
• Remote power on / off
• IF DSP for filtering / interference removal / noise reduction
• SD memory card slot, voice recording plus many more features.
LDG IT-100 ATU
0.1 to 125 watt power range (SSB and CW, 30W on PSK), 100W on 6M.
•2000 memories for instantaneous band changing.
•Controlled from Icom Tuner button on radio or Push button on Tuner.
•Compatible with any Icom radio that is AH-4 or AH-3 compatible. (6M tuning from Tuner button for radios that are only AH-3 compatible)
•Partial radio list: IC-706, 703, 718, 7000, 7100, 7200, 7300, 7410, 746, 756, 7600 (and all variants).
•Tuning time: 0.1 to 6 seconds full tune, 0.1 seconds memory tune.
•1.8 to 54.0 MHz coverage. Built-in frequency sensor.
•Tunes 4 to 800 ohm loads (16 to 150 on 6M), 4 to 3600 ohms with optional 4:1 Balun.
•For Dipoles, Verticals, Vs, Beams or any Coax Fed Antenna.
•Includes Icom interface cable. Ready to use right out of the box.
•Small Size Enclosure: 6.5L” x 6.5W” x 1.25H”. Weight: 1.5 pounds.
- Spreadsheet layout with many point and click options.
- “Read” the current configuration from the radio for editing or start from scratch in a new file.
- The programmer has copy and paste of memory channel information between files.
- Column editing for changing several channels with minimal typing.
- Ability to copy and paste spreadsheet or website data.
- Much more than just memory channel programming with settings for other radio menu items.
- RT Systems Programming Software for Windows 7 (32 and 64 bit), Windows 8 and 8.1 (full version), or Windows 10.